You can download free Eudora software, called Sponsored Mode, from Qualcomm.
If you don't want ads to display on your email, you can choose Paid Mode and
purchase the software.
After you have downloaded and installed Eudora, open Eudora. If you have a newer
version, a wizard window displays. If you have
an older version, follow these steps:
- Open Eudora from the Start menu or click the Eudora icon on your desktop.
- Click Tools, then Options.
- Click the Getting Started icon.
- Type your MAIL name in the MAIL Account field, such as email@example.com.
- Type your name as you want recipients of your emails to see it.
- Type your email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Personal Info icon and complete the fields that display. Type
your user name, provided by your ISP, in the Dialup username field.
- Click on the Hosts icon.
- Type smtp.demopoliscatv.com
- Click on the Checking Mail icon.
- Set the preferences as you wish. If you want your program to automatically
check email, type the number of minutes between checks in the Check for mail
every … field.
- Click OK.
Return to main menu