You can only have one email account with Eudora light. To set up your email account, follow these steps:
- Double-click the Eudora icon.
- Click Tools, then Options.
- Double-click the Getting Started icon.
- Type your MAIL name in the MAIL Account field, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type your name as you want recipients of your emails to see it.
- Type your email address, such as email@example.com.
- Click the Personal Info icon and complete the fields that display. Type your user name, provided by your ISP, in the Dialup username field.
- Click on the Hosts icon.
- Type smtp.demopoliscatv.com.
- Click on the Checking Mail icon.
- Set the preferences as you wish. If you want your program to automatically check email, type the number of minutes between checks in the Check for mail every … field.
- Click OK.